Thursday 3 April 2008

Blame It On The Cross Stitch

Oh dear, I haven't blogged or scrapped for ages - and it's all because of a clearout last month. I found a cross stitch kit that I've been working on from time to time over the past twelve years(!!) and decided that I just had to finish it - so everything else got cast aside. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy cross stitch and have really got the bug again now.

So, at last I've finished it - 12 years worth of work - darah -----





Now I just need to decide what to do with it now it's completed.


I've also started another piece - yes I really have got the bug at the moment. As you can see below I've got a bit more work to do on this before it will be done (ten years??).


4 comments:

LoPeZ FaMiLy said...

It pays to complete a project, doesn't it? I love it...its so colorful!

Unknown said...

12 years? it's very pretty

Anonymous said...

Dear Susan

My best wishes for your new work and congratulations by finish the first!

I saw the comments about my work. Please can you tell to your friends (Crossstitchforum.com) from me, many thanks! by each words that they said about my angel balckwork and by the link.
About your questions "I wonder how long that took to do?"
I began in january, well .. if I do not have mistakes, I thinks finish on december, I hope!
Also forgive the inconvenience, but it had to convey a message to all your friends and to you.
Kind regards

Maria del Valle

Unknown said...

How wonderful. It's one of the most beautiful works I've seen. I like it very much.