Wednesday 28 November 2007

FunTime


A new dimension to my blog from today - I've opened a BlogShop!



No, please don't think I've given up on freebies already - certainly not. But it costs a lot to buy commercial use resources, so ... I will make digiscrapping kits, some free, some not in the hope that you lovely scrappers will buy from this store, so that I can afford to buy more commercial resources and make more freebies!!



Today I've got my first store kit complete with a matching freebie of course - I hope you like them. Look out too at the weekend for my Weekly Top Ten Freebies review - if you only download a few scrapping supplies a week, these are the ones to get.


Today's kit is called FunTime.


First the papers:


and two sets of elements:




In all you get



  • 8 papers

  • 6 frames

  • 3 journalling balloons

  • 5 butterflies

  • 3 flowers

  • 4 paperclips

  • 4 ricrac ribbons

  • 4 corners

  • and 3 tags.

The price of the complete Funtime kit is £1.50




I also have a matching freebie for you, Funtime Extra. If you buy the kit, don't forget to download the freebie too.


You can download FunTime Extra here.


No comments: